Friday, May 20, 2011

Beef season is IN!

So as I was driving home from work crossing over Choctawatchee Bay Bridge I began thinking about fishing.  I used to like fishing.  Now not so much because my mind begins thinking of those poor fish with hooks in their mouths and how it must hurt and shit.  But I do like to eat fish.

I've never enjoyed thinking about where my food comes from, but I do like some crispy chicken and some big ass medium rare steaks.  I can tolerate venison - but def not my fave.  But I've never been into hunting, killing, and preparing my own food.  Then it suddenly occurred to me.... WHAT IF THERE WAS AN OPEN COW SEASON???? OR OPEN CHICKEN SEASON????  'Cause that may change my mind about stalking my own food.  I'd be all over that shit fo sho!  Burgers fo life y'all!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You need to go fishing with us... :) We dont catch and release, we are all about keeping and eating. Nothig like frying fish by the stream... I feel it's good to submit yourself to catching and cleaning food. Never know when the world as we know it may end :) ... I hope the vegans and vegetarians are growing their food now. Me? I'm keeping extra bullets around and my propane tank full...

    ReplyDelete